Come and see Bangli with Wayan Suartana at the Bangli Nature and Herb Walk. Simply explore nature while hiking around the rural Bali.
The track will be in a virgin area of Bangli, it will take at least 2,5 hours walk, and if you are interested to do longer hiking we can do this of course.
So everything starts with you being picked-up at your house or your hotel.
We will shuttle you to our family compound in Bangli to get a little breakfast. From there we start hiking through Bali nature. The herb walk comprises also the visit of a temple if you are interested.
For lunch we will have a Balinese home cooked dish buffet. My wife Yanik will cook it.
After lunch we will show you how to make tumaric, which is a Balinese health drink or show you how to make offerings.
At the end you will get a little souvenir as a memory to this day in the original Bali.
You can book right now – for this week, next week or some other day!
This is the detailed program:
- pick-up at your hotel or home in Ubud or Sanur at around 7 or 8 o’clock.
- little breakfast at our compound
- hiking around the beautiful nature of Bangli before it gets hot in Bali
- having traditional delicious home-cooked lunch at our compound
- watching how to make tumaric, practising making offerings or see how betelnut was prepared in former times and taste it!
- souvenir from this remarkable day in traditional Bali
- shuttle back to your hotel or home
PRICE incl. pick-up from Ubud or Sanur: 350 000 IDR
PRICE incl. pick-up from Kuta or Canggu: 400 000 IDR
We are looking forward to meeting you personally.
Please register here. Thank you.
By joining this program you are supporting the local community and their families to have a better life. You are also supporting a program to teach English to the children in the village and a recycling project with the aim to educate local people to recycle and reduce plastic garbage.